Sat 10pm Disco
Sun 9pm Live Folk Music
Mon 9pm Darts and Dominoes
Tue 9pm Trev's Pop Quiz
Thurs 9pm Tommy's General Knowledge Quiz
Fri 7pm from October- LP Club is back!!
Ormidale Hotel on the Isle of Arran in Scotland
The Ormidale Hotel is a lively pub with 7 bedrooms, famous for its home cooked bar meals , real ale and weekend discos.
- Set in 7 acres of wooded grounds
- 5 minutes from beach and shops
- 15 minutes from the ferry terminal
- Magnificent views to Goat Fell
- All bedrooms ensuite with colour T.V, tea/coffee
The Ormidale hotel is a 15 min walk from the Brodick ferry terminal. The Isle of Arran is on the West Coast of Scotland. The most accessible Scottish Island known as Scotland in miniature. Lots of activities are easily accessible from the Ormidale Hotel. Ensuite Hotel accommodation offering B+B. The pub attracts all ages to the regular weekend discos and mid week quiz nights.
- Outstanding bar lunches & suppers
- Childrens menu
- Fully licensed - CAMRA recommended
- Beer garden
- Large car park - Children's play area
This photo of Ormidale Hotel is courtesy of TripAdvisor